AVG: CLEANAd-Aware: CLEANAhn Lab V3 Internet Security: CLEANArca Vir: CLEANAvast: CLEANAvira: CLEANBit Defender: CLEANBull Guard Internet Security: CLEANClamAV: CLEANComodo: CLEANDr. Web: CLEANEScan Internet Security Suite 14: CLEANEmisoft Anti-Malware (A-Squared): CLEANF-Secure: CLEANFortinet 5: CLEANFprot: CLEANGdata: CLEANIkarus: CLEANImmunet Antivirus: CLEANK7 Ultimate: CLEANKaspersky Internet Security 2014: CLEANMcafee: CLEANMicrosoft Security Essentials: CLEANNOD32: CLEANNano: CLEANNorman: CLEANNorton Internet Security: CLEANOutpost Security Suite Pro: CLEANPanda Antivirus: CLEANPanda Cloud: CLEANQuick Heal: CLEANSUPER Anti-Spyware: CLEANSophos: CLEANTotal Defense IS: CLEANTrend Micro: CLEANTwister Antivirus 8: CLEANVBA: CLEANVipre Internet Security: CLEANVirit: CLEAN
Filename: Vietlq.jar
Detection Rate: 0/39
File MD5: cb49a3981c05d7af8a32bd1fc2305d74
Filename: Vietlq.jar
Detection Rate: 0/39
File MD5: cb49a3981c05d7af8a32bd1fc2305d74
ChangeLog 2.2.3
[F] – Fixed NPE on port check
[F] – Fixed Diskstore issue
[I] – Refined plugin market(still needs work)
[I] – Updated mobile plugin
[A] – Added framework for mainscreen client details
[F] – Fixed small input bugs
[I] – Improved generation reports
[I] – Unified Generators to one superclass
[A] – Added 2 more plugin fields
[I] – Decreased ram usage by small amount (Needs more improvement)
[F] – Fixed Diskstore issue
[I] – Refined plugin market(still needs work)
[I] – Updated mobile plugin
[A] – Added framework for mainscreen client details
[F] – Fixed small input bugs
[I] – Improved generation reports
[I] – Unified Generators to one superclass
[A] – Added 2 more plugin fields
[I] – Decreased ram usage by small amount (Needs more improvement)
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét